Flanked by the UNESCO world heritage Le Morne peak in a stunning location, the Lux Le Morne is set on one of Mauritius’ most attractive lagoon-facing spots with spectacular sunset views. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, the hotel features four beautiful swimming pools, including a wonderful infinity pool and fabulous international cuisine at its 3 restaurants and 2 bars. Guests can pamper themselves at the Spa or enjoy a range of activities at the Fitness centre or play a round of Tennis at the resort’s courts. The effortless elegant décor of its 149 rooms and suites include their unique Sleep Tight beds. All rooms feature balconies and most rooms and suites offer ocean views and thereby spectacular sunset views. The Lux Le Morne is a wonderful wedding destination and the wedding concierge can take it to another level of spectacular. The Kids Club, PLAY, offer activities including treasure hunts, art classes and tennis lessons. For adults, the resort is brimful of exciting things to do from mild activities to adrenalin-fuelled ones including complimentary water sports. Perfectly balanced, the Lux Le Morne is small enough to give guests that wonderfully exclusive feel, yet large enough to offer a wide range of facilities and activities.
The Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (MRU) – Mauritius is located about 40 km from Lux* Le Morne.
- Stunning location at the secluded UNESCO-protected south-west side of the island at the foothills of the Le Morne mountain
- A lookout celebrated for its front-row spectacular sunsets.
- A top rated spot for kite surfing in Mauritius and the 5th best place in the world for this exciting adrenaline sport.
- Beautiful talcum-soft sands and a private 600m stretch of private beach
- A picture-perfect spot for a wedding.
- LUX* Le Morne is a springboard into eye-opening hiking adventures, both on the rugged landscape of the peninsula and in Mauritius’ lush jungle interior.
- A hiking trip to the top of Le Morne Mountain with licensed guides
- A range of complimentary water sports
- Enjoy evenings at The Bar with lively music & a vibrant cocktail lounge.
- Horse riding along empty beaches with close encounters with marine life
- One of the 5 best Kite-surfing destinations in the world
- Experience swimming with dolphins
- Enjoy a divine sunset at a pop up accompanied by the chilled tunes.
- Indulge your imagination and unleash your creativity at the resorts Junk Art Studio
- Floatfit workout combining HIIT and Yoga in the water with scenic views of Le Morne Mountain
- Relax & rejuvenate at the Lux*Me Spa
- Barefoot Beach Walks
- Beach Volleyball