Singita Lebombo Lodge is a boldly dramatic lodge that looks out regally across the landscape of a private Kruger concession. This intimate, award-winning lodge delivers sensational Big 5 safaris & super-indulgent romance. Its sweeping wooden decks overlook a favourite watering spot for elephant and the bustling bushveld. True luxury is in the details, and it is details at which Singita Lebombo Lodge excels. From personal greetings from the staff to the wines of South Africa, every minute of your stay is looked after. The interiors are as spectacular as the lodge’s dramatic location: lavish lounging, dining and pool areas and cutting-edge contemporary style which fuses glass, slatted wood and bleached branches with natural, textured fabrics and luxury amenities.
- The Lebombo Lodge is located in the Lebombo concession in the south east region of the Kruger National Park.
- Guests can access Lebombo Lodge either by road or air.
- The drive from Johannesburg will take about 8 hours while the flight from O.R. Tambo International Airport to Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport will take about 1 hour 15 minutes. From here it is a 30 minute transfer.
- Located in the heart of game-rich Kruger National Park
- Beautifully nestled amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River
- Spacious suites with private terraces
- Fine dining and a wine cellar
- The range of activities on offer for all guests
- Game drives
- Bush walks
- Mountain biking
- Visit to community cooking school
- Star gazing