Located on the bank of Yarra River in Melbourne, the Langham Melbourne is an elegant luxury hotel suitable for both business and leisure travellers. The hotel offers panoramic views of the Yarra River and Melbourne city skyline from its location the on the famous Southbank Promenade. The hotel is within easy access of the city's business district, fashion, shopping, sport, parks and gardens, al fresco restaurants and nightlife. The hotel has 387 guest rooms and suites are fitted with the latest mod cons and most have beautiful views of the river of Melbourne’s skyline. The hotel has a restaurant, Melba, which is its signature restaurant and the Aria Bar. The hotel also has a Spa, Swimming pool and fitness room along with function venues with flexible meeting and function rooms.
The Langham Melbourne is located in the heart of Melbourne on the banks of the Yarra River. It is just steps away from Melbourne's iconic Federation Square, Arts Centre and the National Gallery of Victoria. It is 27 kms from Melbourne International airport, a distance covered in about 25 minutes.
- Luxurious accommodation
- Modern amenities with timeless elegance
- An ideal location on the famous Southbank Promenade
- Panoramic city views
- Surrounded by al fresco cafés, restaurants and boutiques
- Explore the sights and sounds of Melbourne
- Experience beautiful Art in Melbourne’s Art precinct, a short walk from the hotel
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea or Supper Club at the Langham
- Take a day trip to the Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island and Mornington Peninsula.