Steeped in history, the luxury La Maison Favart is named after one Monsieur Favart, director of the Opéra-Comique from 1743, and his wife. The sophisticated décor allows guests to travel back in time to an 18th century world of theater and romance, rich in detail yet discreet. The boutique hotel is located in the very heart of Paris and offers 39 elegant rooms and suites with amazing design furniture pieces as well as mod cons like iPod docking stations and minibars. It also features an honesty spa, an atmospheric pool, a spa, conference centre and a fitness room. A special feature is its around-the-clock concierge.
This sophisticated hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Richelieu - Drouot metro station and a 10-minute walk from both the Musée de la Franc-Maçonnerie and Galeries Lafayette. It is located 30 kms from Paris CDG Airport (CDG)
- Every glance of this classic 18th century styled hotel reveals another secret or an anecdote from the life of Monsieur and Madame FAVART.
- The front of the hotel offers view of the Opera Comique and charming square, and a select number of courtyard rooms have balconies.
- Walking distance to Paris’s iconic attractions and shopping
- Around-the-clock concierge
- Indulge in the hotels atmospheric pool and in the Sauna.
- The grand Palais Garnier opera house and picturesque Palais Royal are 10 minutes away by foot and the Louvre and Notre Dame are within comfortable walking distance.
- A range of dining options within walking distance of the hotel
- Roam the streets of Paris and soak in the culture of the worlds most romantic city