Kumarakom Lake Resort was constructed using materials and details from over 16th-century estate homes throughout Kerala and is full of traditional detailing such as wooden gables, carved doors, massive brass locks. Nested on the calm banks of the Lake Vembanad, the Kumarakom Lake Resort depicts an ideal mix of Kerala's traditional architectural charm and a luxurious retreat. The Resort has been exquisitely landscaped with numerous canals meandering in and around the reconstructed rooms, villas and suites over the 25 acres of lush greenery. It also offers an Ayurveda Spa, swimming pools, traditionally styled houseboats, multi-cuisine restaurants and a traditional Kerala teashop.
Kumarakom is 78 km (2 ½ hours) away from the Cochin International Airport and 2 hours from the city of Kochi. It is 190 km from Trivandrum International Airport. The nearest railhead is at Kottayam which is 14 kms away from Kumarakom.
- The stunning architectural blend of old & new
- The beautiful meandering and Infinity Swimming Pools
- The culinary experience offered by the resort
- Evening sunset cruise on the lake with traditional music
- Sunsets from the resort.
- Enjoy a cruise on the lake and meander through the backwaters of kerala
- Visit the 14-acre Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary just 5 minutes away
- Enjoy the activities like fishing, pottery or weaving arranged by resort.
- Enjoy enlivening Spa to relax your mind and soul.
- Fishing trips and Farm visits