The Katikies Hotel is pure luxury in an exceptional setting in Santorini’s Oia village. The hotel is carved into the rocks of cliffside with views that make this a beautiful romantic hideaway with a natural and beautiful backdrop. The rooms are connected by bridges and stairways It features three jaw-dropping infinity pools on three levels, two spa treatment rooms, two bars, and the award-winning Mikrasia Anatolian restaurant. The dramatic Katikies restaurant provides one of the most unique dining settings in Greece set on the rim of the terrace. Pink bougainvilleas provide the magnificent backdrop, and this overall setting with moments of pure luxury make this one of the best hotels in Santorini.
Located on the foothills of the picturesque village of Oia, the hotel is just minutes away from the town centre. The Airport of Santorini and the Port of Santorini, Athinios are both18 km from the hotel.
- The hotels stunning location on a cliffside
- Unparalleled views of the Aegean sea and Caldera
- The hotels unique design of freeform stairs, bridges and walks amid cave houses
- A unique holistic spa
- Breathtaking 3 level infinity pools with impeccable views of the sunset.
- A dramatic candle-lit dinner at Mikrasia Restaurant
- A wonderful venue for a small, intimate wedding
- Santorini Sightseeing
- Hiking and Cycling on the island
- Shopping in Oia Village
- Spa therapies, facials and massages to rejuvenate.
- Exclusive experiences from sailing to wine tastings
- Caldera cruises sailing around the dramatic island , swimming and barbeque lunch.