Quietly tucked away, yet in the heart of Rome, the JK Place Roma occupies a 17th century building that was once a school of architecture, this hotel is a haven in the bustling eternal city of Rome. It is located just minutes from the Spanish Steps and Rome’s key attractions. Designed by renowned architect Michele Bonan, this boutique hotel features 30 rooms and suites, all with unique contemporary and antique art pieces and fabric textures to create a wonderful fusion of modern and old world. The jade-coloured JK Restaurant and lounge, the main social area of the hotel, offers Italian and International specialities and the roof top bar and garden is the perfect place to relax. The airy library is a great spot for tea or coffee. The hotels USP is its highly personalised service with a home-away-from-home feel.
The JK Roma is located near Palazzo Borghese is only a few steps away from the Spanish steps and the mains shopping and sights of Rome. It is just 15 minutes ( 4kms) from Rome’s Termini station and about 45 minutes from Leonardo da Vinci International Airport (30 kms).
- Far from the madding crowd, yet in the heart of Rome’s sights and sounds
- The fusion of vintage and modern furniture and fabric in the hotel
- The ornate and eclectic Italian marble bathrooms in the rooms
- The beautiful library
- Explore Rome, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Discover the breathtaking treasures of Rome's countryside
- Private Vatican tours
- Tickets to concerts, cultural events and theatres in Rome
- Enjoy a walk in the beautiful baroque Vrtbovska Garden