The cutting edge Jackalope Hotel, situated on a private vineyard in Mornington Peninsula near Melbourne, draws inspiration from alchemic and mythological themes, and promises you an experience like none other! With a monolithic, jet-black exterior, the hotel stands in sharp contrast to the verdant rolling vines around it. This juxtaposition hints to the hotel’s namesake, a mythical creature that exists only in folklore – part-jackrabbit, part-antelope. Jackalope combines a 143-year-old Mornington Peninsula homestead and winery with a strikingly modern 45-room hotel. A classy combination of urban design, original artworks and gourmet cuisine, makes a stay here a truly memorable event. The lavish and quirky hotel also features art commissions and installations, destination dining, an on-property winery and cellar door, function rooms, a spa and a 30m infinity pool.
This luxury hotel is only an hour’s drive (70 kms) from Melbourne.
- A luxury hotel on a private vineyard unique in its setting and design
- Boldly curated art installations and an ultra-chic style
- A first-class culinary experience paired with the finest wines
- Excellent wine from the hotel’s own boutique vineyard.
- Intoxicating vistas of the infinity pool and the beautiful rolling vineyard from your room
- Only an hour away from Melbourne by car
- Indulge in the region’s finest culinary offerings and the best wines
- Plunge into the infinity pool that overlooks the verdant rolling vines
- Explore and understand the art of viticulture, wine-making and food pairing
- Enjoy an array of beach activities
- Play a round of Golf in the Mornington Peninsula region
- Visit the natural hot springs and National parks in the area
- Visit Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Garden