Surrounded by verdant cliffs, crescent-shaped white beach and celestial-blue sea, the InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays. It redefines luxury island living with 168 beautifully-appointed rooms, suites and villas artfully intertwined with spectacular pools, panoramic seascapes and tropical gardens. It is an oasis of white sandy beaches, lush palm trees and sparkling waters, offering a plethora of fantastic onsite facilities like soothing treatments, state-of-the-art fitness center, tennis court, swimming pools and more. A stay here is a one of a kind experience.
Set on the northernmost tip of the Whitsunday Islands in the Great Barrier Reef the nearest airport to this Island is the Great Barrier Reef Airport located on the Hamilton Island from where the resort can be accessed either by seaplane, helicopter or a luxury boat transfer, which is about a 50 minutes journey. From the arrival jetty, it’s a few minutes transfer by electric buggy to the lobby leading to a lounge area with a striking, gigantic wall-mounted Scrabble board.
- A luxury resort dedicated to personal pampering
- Luxury accommodation in the midst of the stunning Great Barrier Reef.
- Internationally renowned chefs providing an array of gastronomic delights and local flavour
- Restore your peace of mind with a Spa treatment to relax and rejuvenate your body senses.
- Ideal honeymoon & romantic holiday option
- Water lovers’ paradise with plenty of complimentary services
- Wide range of land and water activities for varied age groups.
- Snorkelling and diving adventures in the Great Barrier Reef
- Indulge into wide range of Island experiences including activities Water activities like Paddleboarding, kayaking, sailing and windsurfing, snorkelling, water skiing, wakeboarding and catamaran sailing.
- Scuba Diving
- Fishing Adventures, Fish Feeding, Bird Walks,
- Guided Hikes and bushwalking tracks
- Yoga or pilates class
- Seaplane Tours to get a magnificent view of Coral Sea, Whitehaven and Heart Reef.
- Helicopter Tours to Whitehaven, Whitsunday, the Outer Reef and the Heart Reef.
- Sea Scooter Underwater Tours and Jet Ski Adventures.
- Semi-submersible submarine to get close to the corals and tropical fish.
- Sports activities like Tennis, Squash or Basketball, croquet, soccer, bocce, pool and foosball.
- Shopping at the Label & Designer shops around the island
- Spa and Wellness treatments at Hayman Spa and Salon Services at Hayman Hair Salon.