Huvafen Fushi is a beautiful island retreat, designed stylishly to blend with the ambience of the place. The praline waters of the crystal clear lagoon, white sandy beaches and private atmosphere makes it an ideal place for a romantic getaway. The pièce de résistance of Huvafen Fushi is their futuristic Huvafen Spa with underwater spa rooms where you can relax deep under the ocean’s surface in an underwater glass treatment room. Enjoy the tropical marine life of the ocean while indulging in a massage therapy. The 44 villas and bungalows here are an absolute delight. Thatched roof villas stand either on the beach facing the lagoon or on stilts over the water. The two Ocean Pavilions stretch another 100m out to sea. And, each villa has its own private pool. Dining here is a special treat with intimate and unique ambiences and sophisticated cuisine. With 6 restaurants ad bars featuring exquisite private dinners for two, a chic bar with a deck overlooking ocean, casual dining by the shore and overwater dining serving the freshest seafood delicacies. The resort has a wine cellar, a yoga pavilion, fitness centre, a beautiful lagoon shaped infinity pool, a PADI dive school, the Lair library lounge, theatrette and a host of water sports. Enjoy a unique experience on board their traditional yet modern 65ft Maldivian Dhoni sailing to a nearby sandbank or a local island. This is the perfect place to relax & romance the blue sky in a truly breathtaking setting.
Huvafen Fushi is located in the North Male Atoll Area of Maldives, a 30 minute transfer by speedboat from the airport. Alternatively, a seaplane ride takes 15 minutes.
- Innovative, luxurious accommodation
- Private pathways, cool pools, sundeck & terrace
- A fibre optic lit pool with a view of the Indian Ocean
- Sophisticated and unique dining experiences
- A unique Underwater spa with glass rooms
- A 24 hour butler service for certain accommodation types
- Ideal honeymoon & romantic holiday
- Water lovers’ paradise
- Snorkelling & PADI Scuba diving courses
- Sail to a nearby sandbank on board the resort’s traditional yet modern 65ft Maldivian Dhoni
- Non motorized water activities like kayaking, canoeing, paddle boats, wind sailing, wind surfing etc
- Motorized water activities like waterskiing, wakeboard, Jet Ski or Sea bob for the adventurous ones.
- Yoga sessions
- Big game fishing in the deep waters of the Ocean
- Dolphin cruises to spot them swimming alongside you
- Whale Shark spotting full day excursion
- SpaQuarium & Coral Creation experience with a Marine Biologist
- Seaplane flights to view the beauty of Maldivian islands from above
- Relax in the Lair Lounge reading books and magazines
- Soak and float in the only saltwater floating pool in Maldives