The Hotel Sezz Paris provides a very diverse original universe and very urban cocooning, created entirely by the famous designer Christophe Pillet. The hotel has sweeping view of the Eiffel tower from its hillside location across the Seine. The colour palette is bold and sexy - beige stone, gray slate and blue-gray. The Sezz has become a fixture on international travel magazines’ Top 10 lists thanks to its design sharpness and intensely personal service, starting with the lack of reception desk. Instead a personal assistant takes care of guests’ needs from the moment they enter the hotel, welcoming them with a drink. Decorated in a contemporary style, the spacious rooms at Sezz feature exposed stone walls, black hardwood floors and a minibar. With a view of the Eiffel Tower, all rooms have an iPod docking station and a luxury bathroom with a rain shower, free toiletries and bathrobes.
The Hotel Sezz is located in the 16th arrondissement of central Paris at the heart of the triangle created by the Eiffel Tower, the Gardens of the Trocadero and the Allée des Cygnes. It is 30km from CDG Airport.
- A visually striking and unconventional hotel
- Be met by a personal assistant and a welcome drink and not by someone behind a desk
- Accommodation in luxurious designer rooms in the heart of Paris
- Free access to the Jacuzzi and Hammam
- The Veuve Clicquot champagne bar in Paris
- Explore the world’s most popular city - Paris
- Enjoy a drink at the Veuve Clicquot champagne bar in Paris
- Relax in the hotels Jacuzzi and Hammam
- Enjoy views of the Eiffel Tower from your bedroom