One of Shanghai's landmark buildings, the Peace Hotel was a glamorous, Art Deco hotel jewel in the crown of Sir Victor Sassoon and had celebrity guests like Charlie Chaplin. It fell into a long decline, but has recently been renovated and restored and opened its doors as the Fairmont Peace hotel in July 2010. The design and character of the hotel exude 1930s glamour but with a 21st-century edge with contemporary style and state-of-the-art facilities. Fairmont has 6 restaurant and lounges serving Shanghainese, Cantonese and European cuisine. Cin Cin features luxury wines and cigars, while Victor’s, an art deco deli, offers a French café menu. For a cup of fine tea, guests can visit Jasmine Lounge. The Fairmont Peace Hotel is an extraordinary establishment and a luxury lifestyle destination that offers every indulgence.
The hotel is located on the famous Bund promenade and near the shopping precinct of Nanjing Road in Shanghai. It is about 20 minutes from Hongqiao International Airport and 40 minutes from Pudong International airport.
- A perfectly located hotel for business or pleasure
- A luxurious stay in an iconic world class heritage hotel in the heart of Shanghai
- 6 Extraordinary restaurants and innovative bars including the endeared Jazz Bar
- The unique Nine Nations suites
- A go-to destination for meeting & weddings at the iconic Peace Hall
- Explore the pulsating city of Shanghai
- Go shopping on Nanjing road
- Experience the 6 iconic restaurants & bars of the hotel