The Cortiina Hotel is a distinctive one and a must for design lovers and sensualists. It is the result of one of Munich’s most inspired partnerships – that of gastronome Rudi Kull and architect Albert Weinzierl. the Cortiina is situated in the idyllic heart of the city’s old town, neighbored by cultural venues such as Munich’s opera house. A sanctuary of refined design, with its feng shui inspired ambiance, the Cortiina’s aesthetic is one of relaxed elegance and soothing minimalism. Regional materials such as stone pine, bronze, linen and bog oak coalesce in each guestroom’s harmonious arrangement, underscored by warm, mood-enhancing hues of deep crimsons and rich earth tones. The sun terrace offers picturesque views of the city’s most historic rooftops. This urban retreat offers a soothing elegance that’s strongly connected to the Bavarian capital’s local scene.
The Cortiina is located in the heart of Munich, between the opera, Marienplatz and the Viktualienmarkt. The hotel is located 3 minutes by foot from the S-Bahn stops of Marienplatz or Isartor .
- A lovely boutique hotel in the heart of Munich
- A design hotel
- Located just 5 minutes from Munich’s Viktualienmarkt
- Houses one the Munich’s hippest bars
- Experience shopping, art and culture in Munich
- Enjoy a gourmet drink at the Cortiina bar
- Have a night out in the many night spotss of Munich
- Visit the sights and sounds of Munich and its surrounds