The Buddha Bar hotel, the first of its kind, is located in the heart of Prague and embodies the essence of contemporary modern Asian interior design with French colonial influence. The hotel occupies a restored building on a narrow cobblestone lane just across from the Baroque Church of St. James, a five minute walk from Old Town Square. The cornerstone of the hotel is the world famous Parisian restaurant-bar-lounge – Buddha Bar, located over 2 large underground floors with its rich interiors, pan Asian cuisine and exotic world music. It is possibly one of the most stylish small hotels in the city and with its sophisticated guests, very much a destination in its own right.
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Prague, steps from Gastronomy Museum, Republic Square, and Municipal House Hall.
- The world famous Parisian bar-restaurant-lounge – Buddha Bar
- A trendy see-and-be-seen hotel with highly personalised serviced
- Romantic location in the heart of Prague
- A front runner in the use of technology and high quality amenities in the rooms
- The luxurious Spa suite with a steam room, dire place and Jacuzzi
- Explore Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Spend an evening enjoying the world class music and ambience of the Buddha Bar
- Relax in the comfort of your beautifully designed rooms