A distinctive experience awaits you at the Hotel Am Steinplatz, a boutique and high-end luxury hotel in upscale Charlottenburg. From its enviable location, the hotel offers its guests an impeccable mix of luxury, history, art, culture and lifestyle. This heritage hotel is a member of the Autograph Collection – a curated group of extraordinary independent hotels. The elegant ambience is shaped by the a combination of modern Art-Deco elements with the flair of the golden 1920s. Relax in the sophisticated rooms and suites, recharge at the fitness centre, dine at the excellent in-house restaurant and refresh yourself at the rooftop spa with panoramic views of the Berlin skyline. The luxurious amenities, flawless service and exquisite architectural accents at the Hotel am Steinplatz add up to bring to you the perfect upscale retreat.
Hotel Am Steinplatz, Autograph Collection is located in the affluent Charlottenburg and places guests near iconic attractions like Messe Berlin convention centre, Tiergarten, Potsdamer Platz and the Berlin Zoo. The drive from Berlin Tegel Airport to the hotel takes less than 15 minutes.
- This charming hotel is a piece of art in itself, taking you back to the Art Nouveau era
- The first Autograph Collection hotel in Germany
- A heritage hotel and modern landmark with an immense and eventful history
- A unique stay experience with exceptional service standards and first-class amenities
- Embark on a culinary journey at the Restaurant Am Steinplatz
- The fabulous top-floor gym and spa with terrace offering spectacular views of the Berlin skyline
- Enjoy tantalising dishes and drinks at the specialty restaurant and bar
- Embark on a journey through history to know more about the hotel building’s interesting past
- Rejuvenate with spa therapies and special treatments at the rooftop Spa
- Visit iconic sites near the hotel: Berlin Messe, Tiergarten, Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Zoo and the Deutsche Oper
- Indulge in retail therapy at the upscale boutiques and Kurfürstendamm shopping boulevard
- Head to the charming Berlin Cathedral and the East Side Gallery popular for street art