The quirky and colourful Hamyard hotel is a little oasis in bustling Soho on a previously deserted ¾ acre site. The hotel has a host of unique features like its plush and quirky private cinema, 13 individual specialist retail stores and an original 1950’s bowling alley imported from Texas. Despite these wonderful quirks, the hotel is beautifully decorated offering spacious, individually designed rooms with bursts of colour. The hotel’s frequently buzzing bar and restaurant is bathed in natural light and is a by word for Afternoon Tea in London. The hotel also has a sumptuous drawing room cum library, an orangery as well as a spa. The highlight of the Hamyard is its rooftop garden which offers sweeping views across London’s skyline. There’s always plenty of activity in the hotel, yet it’s a quiet little oasis just moments from the heart of bustling Piccadilly Circus.
The Hamyard Hotel London is located in the heart of London’s West End, in Soho. The hotel is just a block away from Mayfair. It is approximately 45 minutes from Heathrow airport and 20 minutes from London Paddington station.
- The individually and aesthetically designed rooms and guest areas
- Its brilliant location in the heart of central London
- Quirky, yet wonderful features like the bowling alley and the private cinema
- The rooftop garden terrace and its views across London’s skyline
- The Hamyard Village Shopping area featuring a host of charming boutiques
- This is not just a hotel. It is a destination.
- Go bowling in the hotels' Texan-styled bowling alley
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea at the Hamyard
- Experience a Curzon Cinema experience on Sundays
- Experience theatre, art and culture in Soho
- Go shopping in the Hamyard Village Shopping area
- Visit the sights and sounds of London
- Sample gourmet & street cuisine from all over the world in London
- Have a night out in the many nightclubs and bars of pulsating London