Grand Resort Bad Ragaz is a luxury wellness resort set against a beautiful Alpine backdrop. It is a destination for guests to focus on health, wellbeing and overall relaxation along with large helpings of luxurious hospitality and culinary experiences. The sprawling complex comprises of two hotels: Grand Hotel Quellenhof & Spa Suites and Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz & Palais. Guests at the resort have free access to the Tamina Thermal Springs whose health and wellness facilities include a 7,300 square-meter spa, one of the largest in Europe as well as several spring-water-filled indoor and outdoor pools, three sauna and steam bath zones & Asian treatment suite.
The distinctly traditional Grand Hotel Hof Ragaz, consists of the listed Palais building and the newer Hof Ragaz and bears testimony to Bad Ragaz developing into a spa town.The Grand Hotel Quellenhof embodies the classic, luxurious elegance of the Swiss Grand Hotel business. But it is the sleek Spa Suites that are arguably the real show stealer when it comes to luxurious and upscale relaxation.
- Located in Northeastern Switzerland, Bad Ragaz is a Spa Town near the Alpine Town of St Galle.
- It is a one hour drive east from Zurich International Airport and 2 ½ hours south of Munich International airport.
- The resort offers a limousine transfer from Bad Ragaz station (a few minutes away) and from Zurich station.
- Luxurious accommodation of every size type from traditional and palatial to sleek and modern with spa facilties
- A top of the line health & wellness centre and a Thermal Spa surrounded by stunning Alpine beauty.
- Michelin-starred chefs serving exquisite cuisine from Asian to Mediterranean with regional and seasonal products
- The Tamina Therme public wellbeing oasis which a haven of relaxation and revitalisation is available complimentary to guests
- It is a Art & Design centre which exhibits art from 80 artist and 17 countries in its Sculpture Park.
- A range from non-wellness activities including a casino and a PGA Championship Golf Course
- Summer Activities: The Pizol and the plain of the Rhine Valley provide wonderful biking and hiking experience
- Cycling and inline skating route on the nearby Rhine Dam
- Nordic walking trails are also to be found on the Pizol
- Excursions into Heidi country
- 36.5 Degree Wellness and Thermal Spa Package
- Explore the wild gorges of the Tamina Valley, hike historic paths and discover the legendary source of our beneficial thermal spa water.
- Winter Activities: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, touring and sledding.
- Shopping Boutiques
- Play a round or two of Golf
- Attend the various events organised by the resort: exhibitions, readings, talks, bar music and concerts .