The Gili Lankanfushi Maldives, a Maldives resort formerly known as Soneva Gili, this 5-star resort is set on the private tropical island of Lankanfushi in the Malé Atoll, one of the 19 atolls that stretch over 800 kilometres through the Indian Ocean. It is one of the 1190 islands that make up the Maldives. Gili Lankanfushi™, Maldives is an intimate coral island in a sparkling lagoon, with jetties threading across the water out to spacious villa accommodations. Everywhere you look, marine life abounds. There are several dining options to choose from. Savour grilled seafood over the water, sip champagne in a traditional dhoni as the sun sets, or venture into the underground cellar for a unique dining experience. The resort also houses a wine cellar and an underground chocolate cake. Each villa also enjoys the services 24 x 7 of a dedicated Mr Friday™ – so named after Robinson Crusoe’s loyal assistant and dear friend. They help arrange excursions, and even help pack or unpack your luggage. Parents will be pleased to know that Mr Friday can also keep the little ones entertained with storytelling and craft sessions.
Set on the private island of Lankanfushi in the North Malé Atoll, this luxury resort is just a 20-minute speedboat ride from the International Airport at Malé, the capital of the Republic of Maldives.
- Unique and exclusive accommodation at the resort
- A choice of 6 dining options to choose from.
- The wonderful Meera Spa
- Enjoy the 24 x 7 services of a dedicated Mr Friday™
- A perfect venue for a wedding, honeymoon or to celebrate any special occasion
- Go snorkelling in the beautiful island lagoon
- Brace yourself for a scuba dive
- Get pampered at the Meera Spa
- Enjoy Sunrise and sunset dhoni cruises
- Enjoy Sandbank picnics and dolphin cruises
- Go on an excursion to the capital city and local islands