The glamourous Fullerton Bay hotel is perfect for those in Singapore on business as well as for those looking for a relaxing waterfront retreat in the heart of Singapore. The hotel has been designed by Andre Fu, a Hong Kong–based designer. The hotel was named one of the 100 World’s Best Hotels by Travel + Leisure USA and the Best New Business Hotel in Asia-Pacific by Business Traveller Asia-Pacific magazine. The hotel’s design includes the use of rosewood and latticework. The central atrium has a massive chandelier. The lobby décor includes beautiful vintage nautical maps and local art. The Fullerton Bay has four impressive options – the Clifford, The Clifford Pier and the Landing Point are loaded with style and atmosphere, not to mention exciting menus. And Lantern, the rooftop pool deck, which has the spectacular views of the waterfront. The hotel has 100 rooms and six individually themed suites which offer panoramic views of the waterfront and skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows, Egyptian cotton linens, and exclusive bath amenities. The hotel has 3 meeting rooms to cater to business travellers.
- The Fullerton Bay is located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District and Arts and Cultural precinct.
- Singapore’s Changi airport is about 30 minutes away.
- The hotel is also well linked to the MRT (subway).
- A luxurious hotel that highlights Singapore’s modernity and pays homage to its heritage
- Beautifully located with stunning views of the renowned Marina Bay waterfront
- Rooms with balconies and double glazed floor to ceiling windows offering a view of the waterfront
- A hotel perfectly suited to both leisure and business travellers
- 4 unique and well known dining options
- Experience shopping, art and culture in the heart of Singapore
- Enjoy a gourmet meal at the unique dining venues of the hotel with stunning waterfront views
- Have a night out in the many nightclubs and bars of Singapore
- Visit the Singapore Flyer, River Boat Ride, Peranakan Museum and the Asian Civilisations Museum