Frégate Island is set in uniquely peaceful surroundings, in an abundance of nature fringed by seven dream beaches and talcum-soft sand. With 17 luxurious villas (including 1 Presidential villa) and only a select number of guests it is an ideal refuge for the discerning traveller, ensuring the rare feeling of a truly tropical island paradise. It’s award-winning Rock Spa and an outstanding gourmet experience with island-grown produce is a hallmark of this exclusive island. The preservation, protection and nurture of its unique flora and fauna is a fundamental raison d'être for Frégate Island Private, making it a paradise for nature lovers, honeymooners and families alike.
- A part of the Seychelles, Frégate Island Private is approximately three square kilometers in size.
- Four degrees south of the equator, it is a 20-minute Twin Otter flight or short Helicopter ride away from Mahé.
- The ultimate in romance and privacy, secluded and secure
- 7 beaches, one of which is frequently voted as the "most beautiful in the world"
- Home to 2000 free-roaming Giant Aldabra Tortoises
- 16 beautiful, spacious Residences with private pools
- Romantic dining venues with innovative cuisine
- A wonderful venue for a small, intimate wedding
- A private inland harbour & Yacht Club with PADI Dive Centre
- Nature Walks with the resident Conservationists are an inspiring journey into the island's ecosystem
- Mountain Biking or Hiking or for soft adventure, explore the island on buggy trips
- Experience the award winning Rock Spa
- The resorts Stargazing programme lets you explore the night sky