Situated along the Bosporus, this renovated 19th century Ottoman palace is a fusion of traditional Ottoman architecture and contemporary furnishings. This hotel, with its fresh eclectic spirit overlooks the blue green waters of the Bosphorus. Alluring facilities include a chic urban spa. Fine restaurants and pools by the quayside overlook the Asian shore. The interiors of the hotel are done in beige, taupe, aqua, silver, and teal honoring Ottoman design with traditional artwork. The rooms are divided between two wings with copper roofs and stone-and-stucco exteriors, and some have amazing high windows with spellbinding water views. With its Turkish underpinnings and sleek waterfront setting, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Bosphorus is the embodiment of modern Istanbul and perfect for those wanting to experience the city from a new perspective.
- The hotel sits seaside on the European bank of the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul's Atatürk International Airport is approximately 45 minutes by car from Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus.
- One of the most luxurious hotels in Istanbul
- A perfect location on the Bosphorus waterfront
- A 4-minute walk from one of Istanbul’s lively scenes, Besiktas Square
- Wonderful dining options at the hotel
- Explore the sights and sounds of Istanbul
- Experience the restaurants, bars and galleries around the hotel
- Lounging by the pool overlooking the Bosphorus
- Go shopping at Istanbul's wonderful Grand Bazaar
- Indulge in a spa treatment or a luxurious Hammam