Located in northern Thailand, just south of Burma and west of Laos, is the unique Four Seasons Golden Triangle tented camp. The camp has 15 luxurious tents, each with a spectacular view of the surrounding jungle and river. The camp offers an all-inclusive package of elephant trekking, river boat excursions, all meals and beverages and round-trip airport transfers. Trekking on elephant back in the dense bamboo jungle & spectacular mountain trails is the ultimate adventure as you learn to ride with your mahout and enjoying the fascinating view of the Rauk River. The camp itself is beautiful with fern pathways, elephant tusk styled door handles, hand crafted furniture and tropical wood lanterns. The cuisine served is Thai, Laotian, Burmese and Western so guests have a variety of options to choose from. Relax and unwind at the Burma Bar, an open thatched roof lounge bar overlooking the Elephant camp and other magical natural sites. The camp also has a wine tasting room and wine cellar, a luxurious Thai Style Spa offering a variety of Spa treatments and massages and master chef cooking classes for those who want to learn Thai, Burmese & Laotian food.
Due to the unique location and nature of the tented camp, guests below the age of 12 are not permitted.
- The Four Seasons Golden Triangle tented camp is located in Sop Ruak , 65 kms from Chiang Rai International airport.
- The Golden Triangle is where the borders of Thailand, Laos and Burma meet.
- The camp can also be accessed from Chiang Mai city, a 4 hour drive away.
- Stunning views from luxurious tented accommodation.
- Elephant trekking in the jungle and interaction with them on a personal basis
- Traditional Thai, Laotian and Burmese food included
- Authentic experience at a holistic Spa to relax the body & mind
- Enjoying the Sunset while relaxing a the Burma Bar
- Private Dinner arrangement in the Elephant camp
- Ideal luxury Camping Adventure
- Mahout training: learn to bathe, feed and ride an elephant
- Elephant trekking in the jungle
- Bird watching
- Excursion in a longtail boat to explore the Golden Triangle
- Excursion to the village of Chiang Sean
- Hike along the Camps Jungle Trail
- Master chef cooking lessons to learn Thai, Laotian & Burmese cuisine
- Relaxing in the Therapeutic swirling whirpool
- Day trip to Chiang Rai or the Burmese border.
- Visit the Opium Hall museum