Voted one of the top five hotels in Argentina by Conde Nast readers, you'll find Faena; a colourful, exciting and eclectic luxury hotel that's in the heart of Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires. You'll know you've entered Faena's fantastical world when you enter through the hallway decorated with a red rug and unique black horsehair benches. Faena is located in an impressive building and offers plush accommodation in upscale Puerto Madero. Boasting stylish decor, rooms at Faena hotel feature automated velvet curtains and Venetian blinds, and come equipped with fully-stocked minibars and a home theatre. The hotel's main restaurant, Bistro Sur, is decorated with a white and gold theme, and offers delectable international cuisine. Faena's cellar displays the largest collection of Argentinian wines. Guests can also enjoy reading in the Library lounge while sipping of a coffee, or exercise in their state-of-the-art fitness centre. Spa facilities include a sauna, hammam and hydromassages.
Located in Buenos Aires's Puerto Madero neighborhood, Faena Hotel Buenos Aires is in the city center and is 31.7 kms away from Ezeiza International Airport whereas Jorge Newbery Airport is 10.7 km away.
- Located in the heart of Puerto Madero in Buenos Aires.
- A pool side bar offering your cocktails
- World class dining at Bistro Sur, La Cava & El Mercado
- El Cabaret featuring Live shows and Tango
- Enjoy the acclaimed Sunday Asado on the outdoor patio of El Mercado
- Visit Pink House, it is the seat of the Presidency of the Argentine Republic
- Visit Metallic Flower Sculpture and Monument of Mafalda, famous cartoon character
- A trip to La Bombonera, it is the stadium of Club Atlético Boca Juniors.
- Watch a Tango Show or enjoy a Gondola ride on the River Plate
- Visit El Caminito, famous for several colorful houses, shops, restaurants, and shows in the middle of the street.
- Take a Guided bicycle tour of Buenos Aires