Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace is an elegant hotel built with fort like entrances, stone-paved boulevards, arched hallways and regal chambers like the famed palaces of a bygone but glorious era. Hampi was once described as "the best-provided city in the world” and the ruins of Hampi are a reminder of this once dazzling city. Set amidst the magical jungles and huge rocks, the Evolve Back Kamalapura Palace is the absolute embodiment of opulence. At the end of a long day at Hampi, there is no better place to relax than the spacious tranquil rooms, take a dip in the infinity pool, seek the solace in the reading lounge or rejuvenate at the Spa. Restaurants have options to dine on local Bahmani dishes or select from a choice of continental offerings.
The nearest air link to Hampi is the Belgaum airport which is located at a distance of 270 km. Bangalore airport is 300 kms from Hampi. Hospet which is 13 kms from Hampi is the nearest rail head.
- An unforgettable visit to the ancient ruins of Hampi
- Enjoy the feel of royalty at the luxurious, palatial resort
- Walks and visits can be tailor-made to suit your needs.
- Explore the ancient market streets of Hampi.
- World class service at this luxurious resort
- Enjoy the Raya Trail which takes you back five hundred years
- Experience the offbeat Tungabhadra evening trek
- Experience a a treasure trove of pre-Vijayanagara temples on the VIRUPAKSHA TRAIL
- Experience the VITTHALAPURA WALK
- Enjoy a Spa Treatment or a swim in the pool
- Experience a joyful Coracle ride on the river Tungabhadra.