The Establishment Hotel is located in a historic building which was once a prestigious publishing house in the 1930s. It is nestled amidst hole in the wall bars, lively cafes and above some of Sydney’s best restaurants, this boutique hotel is the perfect place to discover the city in style. It features rustic beams, soaring ceilings and cast-iron fixtures to retain the original character. The contemporary décor and chic furnishings are well suited to the city slickers who frequent the hotel for its refined in-house dining and nightlife. The Establishment hotel plays host to some of Sydney’s best restaurants and drinking dens offering fancy cocktails and top-notch cuisine. These include the award-winning Sushi e, Uccello for regional Italian dishes and Mr Wong which specialises in Cantonese cuisine. The 31 sophisticated and spacious guest suites offer cutting edge comforts. And Sydney’s iconic attractions like the Opera House, the Rocks and Botanical Gardens are within walking distance. It also features a well-appointed fitness center
Sydney Airport is located 17 kms or 25 minutes from the hotel and Wynyard Station is a five minute walk from the hotel.
- The Establishment Bar exudes style & sophistication
- Its proximity to the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the city centre
- Internal access to some of the city’s hottest bars and restaurants which are housed within the same complex as the hotel.
- From a small cocktail party, birthday celebration, or engagement, to all-out functions, this boutique hotel can help you tailor the event of the year.
- Enjoy fantastic food and drinks at one of the 7 restaurants and bars that are a part of the hotel complex
- Walk down to some of Sydney’s iconic attractions including the Opera house, the Harbour Bridge and the Rocks
- Shopping at the Rocks
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Spend the day at Bondi Beach