Set in a private 7,000-acre carbon-neutral wildlife reserve, the World Heritage Greater Blue Mountains, the Emirates One and Only Wolgan Valley is a place where indulgence, adventure and pure romance awaits. Discover epic outdoor adventures, world-class culinary experiences using the finest locally sourced seasonal ingredients, luxury chic accommodation with in-room pools and serene privacy amongst the pristine wilderness of the Greater Blue Mountains. Guests can enjoy holistic spa treatments, native animal encounters, stargazing, nature walks, and of course unparalleled food and wine experiences.
Located amidst two famous National Parks, the Wolgan Valley is 190km and three hours by road from Sydney. The quicker (45 minutes) option is if you take a helicopter.
- The first hotel in the world to achieve carbon-neutral certification
- Spectacular scenery set in a diverse natural environment
- A wide range of adventure & activities for all age groups
- The opportunity to participate in meaningful conservation work
- Unparalleled food and wine experiences
- A fully-inclusive experience with gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner included
- Explore the majestic Wolgan Valley and the Greater Blue Mountains on Horseback
- Hike up the Blue Mountains by choosing the Bush Walk activity guided by experts.
- Experience hosted wildlife safaris
- Experience a Gin Testing activity and try flavoured Gin prepared using authentic fruits and flowers.
- Enjoy Bird Watching with over 150 species of bird species spotted in this area.
- Take a sneak-peek into the history with guided Historical Tours.
- Mountain Biking across the vast terrain of Wolgan with skilled field guides.
- Archery or play at one of the two Tennis Courts
- End your day with an unforgettable night with the Stargazing and Camp fire activities
- Sundowner Tour through the property to see the many kangaroos, wallabies, wallaroos and wombats