Family owned and run, the award winning, beautiful and luxurious Elounda Gulf Villas hugs the hillside overlooking the Aegean Sea and the Gulf of Mirabello with spectacular views. It features 18 private villas, each with its own private infinity pool and 15 stylish suites, each with a view that is breathtaking when you wake up to the morning sun and sea. Elounda is house to the two fabulous restaurants - Argo and Daphni. Spa treatments at the wonderful Elixir Spa Gallery are second to none. Elounda Gulf Villas also offers a well equipped gym as well as a sauna, a hammam, a massage room and an outdoor Jacuzzi. This prestigious property provides a kids club and crèche for children. With an intimate ambience and exceptional standards of service, you’ll feel instantly at home. The property is operational from April to October.
The exclusive enclave of Elounda Gulf Villas lies 2.5km from Elounda, on the eastern side of the island of Crete, high above the bay of Mirabello, just north of Agios Nikolaos. You can take a flight to Heraklion International airport followed by a 1hr 50 min drive to the resort. It is also accessible by ferry.
- A luxurious, family owned, secluded villa-hotel with an Infinity pool & Jacuzzi.
- Private Beach Club with sunbeds to enjoy the Cretan sea and sun
- Indulge into fine dishes of classic cuisine and romantic candlelit dinners
- 18 beautiful private villas with infinity pool and 15 classic suites
- Visited by celebrities and international dignitaries to escape the limelight
- Elixir Spa Gallery with relaxing therapies
- Sightseeing on the island of Crete
- Private Barbeque night at the Villa.
- Sand beach with crystal clear waters with impeccable service at the beach
- Kid activities include: swimming, riding, cycling & tennis lessons, watersports, movie nights, art & crafts, Junior DJ parties etc..
- Refreshing boat trip to Spinalonga island with picnic lunch and swimming in the alcoves.
- Exclusive wine tasting journey and explore the local produce.
- Experience the exceptional quality and taste at the Olive oil tasting event.
- Hersonissos has an 18-hole golf course to explore
- Explore the traditional Cretan villages of Kritza and Mochlos