The Ecoventura takes you on 8 days of experience in a unique archipelago on earth. With a maximum capacity for just 20 guests on their 2 boats, Origin & Theory, the ten spacious staterooms provides panoramic views of the passing sea. They are the only yachts to be accepted into the prestigious Relais & Châteaux hospitality consortium. The ten spacious and light-filled staterooms afford panoramic views of the passing sea. The ships offer service akin to a 5 star boutique hotel. The interior of the ships’ social areas include a comfortable lounge for evening briefings and enriching lectures provided by the ships naturalists. A scholarly library features shelves filled with texts dedicated to the exploration of the Galápagos Islands and the ground breaking works of Charles Darwin. The high-end boutique sells travelers everything from local handicrafts to essential sundries and souvenirs.
The Galapagos itinerary provides unmatched access to the island’s rare wildlife, exotic flora, otherworldly landscapes, and fascinating history. Ecoventura has redefined the cruising experience in the Galapagos Islands with their sustainable and chic luxury expedition yachts.
Galapagos Islands, departing from San Cristobal Island, Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- A 5 star luxury boutique experience at sea
- Guided excursions with knowledgeable naturalists in small groups
- Ideal for an epic family holiday
- All inclusive facilities and experiences
- Age-appropriate activities for kids & families
- Guided nature walks
- Ride on glass-bottom boats to explore the island
- Zodiac Jaunts
- Snorkelling in the Galápagos Marine Reserve
- Sea kayaking or stand up paddle boarding
- Scuba diving
- Stand up Paddle boarding