Eagles Nest is an utterly private experience. It is set on a private peninsula with beautiful ocean views amongst 75-acres of sub-tropical native bush with secluded beaches. The estate has five ultra-contemporary, individually designed villas which are furnished in an eclectic international contemporary style, each with spectacular views. All guests are welcomed with a complimentary bottle of Louis Roederer Champagne as they settle into this spectacular property. The villas provide the perfect balance and antidote to a hectic, modern, urban lifestyle. The villas feature private heated infinity edge lap pools, jacuzzis, home theatre systems and fully equipped gourmet kitchens. Talented resident chefs prepare original Pacific Rim-inspired cuisine for guests. The feeling is of one’s own personal holiday home on the coast. The estate also has a superb wine cellar and provides the services of its own resident personal trainer and spa therapists ensuring the most indulgent of stays.
- Located in the Bay of Islands within easy walking distance of the historic town of Russell in the North Island of New Zealand, Eagles Nest is located an hour away from Bay of Islands / Kerikeri Airport.
- It is a 3 ½ hour drive from Auckland.
- Its setting on a private peninsula with stunning views
- It is the ultimate in exclusivity and privacy
- Luxurious villa accommodation with stunning views and luxurious facilities
- The opportunity to see kiwis in their natural environment
- Talented resident chefs to prepare cuisine featuring regional delicacies
- Tour the Bay of Islands
- Visit the local town of Russel and Waitangi where the Treaty was signed between Maori and European settlers
- Enjoy world class big game and sports fishing
- Sailing and scenic cruising
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Choose from 5 golf courses
- Mountain biking
- Island hiking
- Jet skiing or kayaking
- Deep sea diving
- Relax, indulge and rejuvenate in stunning surroundings