Located in the heart of London’s theatreland, Covent Garden Hotel is a short walk to the Royal Opera House, Soho and the City’s business centre. This trendy hotel in a fine red-brick building used to be a French hospital in the 1800’s. Today, with its dramatic design and rooms that exude character, this hotel has enduring character with an exclusive atmosphere. The 58 bedrooms and suites are each individually designed. Every room is a painted canvas. It has to tell a story’, says Kit Kemp, the hotels owner and designer. The hotel also features a luxuriant and impressive drawing room, a bar, gym, a hip brasserie, a 47 seater state-of-the-art cinema and a fabulous spa.
Strategically positioned in Londons city’s center, the hotel is just a few minutes away from Covent Gardem Londons theatres and a a range of vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants. Guests can reach the hotel by a 45 minute drive from London Heathrow Airport. The nearest tube station is Leicester Square Station, a few minutes on foot.
- Refined boutique stay option in the heart of London’s theatre district
- Vibrant, head-turning interiors with a fresh, modern English design
- Proximity to the city’s best restaurants, bars, shopping area and a great vicinity for enjoying the city’s nightlife.
- Fun paradise for kids with a wide range of activities and special kids menu to choose from.
- Ideal stay option for families with children.
- Exquisite common areas crafted in high quality wood that offers a classic vintage look.
- Brasserie Max – a fine dine multi cuisine restaurant serving fresh food all day long and a perfect way to end a date night after theatre performance.
- Reviving Spa, Beauty and Message treatments
- Signature Afternoon Tea with some indulging traditional cakes and pastries and unique theme based cupcakes for children.
- Special Winemaker Dinners organised by winemakers from across the world.