Spread over 60 hectares amidst lush tropical greenery, the discreet and secluded Constance Prince Maurice is located on the east coast peninsula of Mauritius. Designed by architectural mastermind Jean Marc Eynaud and designer David Edwards, Constance Prince Maurice is where style, space and architectural designs create the perfect hotel lifestyle. The character and vibe is rich, romantic and warm and it oozes sophistication and luxury with its 89 suites, many with direct access to the beach. At the resort, one can be pampered at the Constance Spa or take a dip in the infinity pool. Kids will be well looked after at the Constance kids club while golfers can retreat to the two 18-hole championship golf courses at the resort. The three restaurants and three bars include a wine cellar with 25000 wine bottles offer fusion cuisine, the option for an overwater dining experience and the chance to sample fusion cuisine. The pristine surroundings and the attentive service at Constance Prince Maurice make for a perfect retreat.
Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is an hour south of the hotel and Port Louis is an hour west.
- Secluded and romantic, this tropical hideaway is perfect for those looking to relax in luxury.
- Inspired by Feng Shui principles to create the perfect sense of harmony, all beds stand high above floor level to help the circulation of Qi.
- An exclusive floating restaurant, Le Barachois, where one can enjoy authentic Indian Ocean flavours.
- The Constance Spa
- The spectacular Wine Cellar with over 25000 bottles from around the world.
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses
- Golf fans can retreat to the resorts two 18-hole championship golf courses.
- Children can enjoy activities like cooking classes, movies, themed programs at the 'Constance Kids Club'
- The Laguna Bar serves drinks and various cocktails and both overlook the pool and the Indian Ocean.
- Savour fine dining & discover Constance’s philosophy of food with a light Mauritian twist at Archipel Restaurant.
- Soothing, pampering or energizing; choose from a wide range of massages and other spa treatments at Constance Spa during your holidays at Constance Prince Maurice.
- Enjoy a range of water activities including water sports and snorkelling
- Marvel at a wide variety of sea creatures with unique diving sites
- Glass bottom boat trip, trail-walks or a scenic helicopter ride over the island
- Enjoy and indulge in wine tasting at Wine Cellar that has wines from all over the world.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Maurituis