Part 19th-century landmark, part 21st-century architectural showcase, the visionary owner of the Conservatorium Hotel authored the meticulous transformation of one of Amsterdam's most iconic buildings. This magnificent Neo-Gothic building was originally built at the end of the 19th Century and in its new incarnation, it has been transformed into a contemporary luxury five-star hotel at the end of 2011. The hotel combines luxury, lifestyle, and heritage. It houses a top-tier restaurant and a hip holistic spa. Austerely seductive suites make for indulgent romantic breaks, and its location is perfect for city strolling.
Located in the heart of Amsterdam’s museum district (Museumplein), the Conservatorium Hotel is a stone’s throw away from the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum. The luxury shopping avenues of P.C Hooftstraat and Van Baerlestraat are right at the hotel’s doorstep as well as the charming Vondelpark.
- An iconic one-of-a-kind designer hotel in the heart of Amsterdam
- A culinary destination especially the celebrated in Taiko Restaurant by Chef Schilo
- Located in the heart of the city, it is perfect for exploring the cultural highlights of Amsterdam
- A unique Spa & wellbeing centre with a pool and fitness centre
- Luxurious and unique accommodation, many with wonderful views over Amsterdam
- Explore the cultural highlights of the stunning city of Amsterdam from the central location of this hotel
- A rich culinary experience at the hands of celebrated Dutch Chef Schilo van Coevorden
- Experience its unique Spa & Wellbeing centre