At the end of the 15th century, when Vasco de Gama sailed to the western coast of India, he discovered a beautiful natural harbour formed by the islands off Karwar in Karnataka. They christened it Cintacora. For guests who first arrive here, the feeling of being an explorer still remains as you are cut off from the rest of the world. Located on the island of Kurumgad, Cintacor is only accessible by the resort’s boat from Karwar. Besides breathtaking views of the Arabian Sea from the resorts’ stunning infinity pool, the island also has a private beach area with a bar. In addition, it has one restaurant and one lounge with music, a library and a pool table. The resorts Spa has an edge of the world feeling with views of the Arabian Sea. 80% of the islands foliage has been untouched ensuring its protection for a rich and diverse ecosystem.
Cintacor Island resort is located just 25 minutes off the Karwar jetty which in turn is just 2 hours from Goa airport.
- Located far from the madding crown on a Robinson Crusoe like island
- Beautifully appointed rooms with large balconies overlooking the sea
- A stunning infinity pool
- History and nature blend together on the island
- Easy to access despite being an island off the coast of India
- Sunrise or Sunset Cruises
- BBQ on the beach
- Dolphin Watching
- Lighthouse tour
- Nature trail walks
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling
- Swim in the infinity pool
- Enjoy some leisure time at the Jolly Rogers lounge