This luxurious free standing three storey chalet with 5 double bedrooms is large enough for families or groups of up ten people and is perfect for both winter and summer stays in Zermatt. The chalet is serviced and catered, making it a perfect Swiss treat. Its location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access. Tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird’s eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt’s ski areas. The décor delicately combines a rustic alpine, cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. The chalet is equipped with the latest technology with flat screen satellite TVs, rotating fireplaces and geothermal heating to reduce the chalet's carbon foot-print. Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel’s ski-room. And of course, the Gemini has its own private sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub.
- Chalet Gemini is located in Zermatt, in southern Switzerland.
- In Zermatt, it is 200 m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station.
- The chalet is also close to the village centre. Zermatt is located 43 hours from Zurich airport and 3 hours from Geneva airport.
- Numerous balconies and terraces with wonderful views of the Alps
- Fully services and catered by a Chalet host and chef (if on half board)
- Perfect for summer or winter vacations
- A wonderful option for a holiday with family or friends
- Private sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub
- Explore Zermatt and all its highlights including the wonderful Matterhorn
- Go trekking in summer or skiing in the winter
- Relax in the comfort of your chalet and enjoy the stunning mountain and village views