Located near Chora, the main town of Mykonos Island, Cavo Tagoo features distinctive architecture, and a deep respect for traditional elements, which is evident in the which was interior spaces where parts of the cliff are part of the natural decorative element. Built amphitheatrically along a cliff, Cavo Tagoo blends magically with its surroundings. All of its 80 rooms, suites and villas have private pools and minimalist décor . The hotel also features an incredible poolside bar and lounge – The Aquarium - with Asian inspired wooden decks and colour-changing lighting. Its Tagoo restaurant has beautiful sea views and serves International and Greek cuisine. It also has an onsite Spa Centre, an indoor heated pool as well as a 38 meter Saltwater Infinity Pool and a fitness center. The Cavo Tagoo is perfect for couples.
Cavo Tagoo is located just 10 walking minutes (600m) from Mykonos town. It is just 7kms or 20 minutes from Mykonos airport. Mykonos is a 45 minute plane ride from Athens airport.
- Luxurious accommodation ingeniously built along the Cliffside with stunning views
- Infinity swimming pool with beautiful views and restful loungers
- The hip Aquarium Bar & Lounge
- Its brilliant location in the heart of Mykonos town
- Explore the sights and sounds of Mykonos
- Indulge in a Spa treatment
- Experience the fantastic nightlife that Mykonos has to offer
- Relax on the beach
- Venture into Mykonos town (Chora) for a spot of shopping
- Boating & Fishing
- Scuba Diving & Snorkelling