Cavas Wine Lodge is the first-of-its-kind lodge in South America, set in an idyllic wine-growing region at the foot of the Andes, blessed by the natural beauty of Mendoza.
Each of its 14 superb adobe-style houses are encompassed by vineyards and feature private plunge pools, al fresco showers, wood-burning fireplaces and spa-style bathrooms. Three large one-bedroom and two-bedroom villas offer the additions of private hot tubs, expansive living rooms and substantial terraces.
The reception hall is flooded with sunlight from high windows, and the common areas are decorated in a luxurious bohemian style. An onsite spa offers aromatherapy and vinotherapy treatments. The concierge can be contacted to arrange visits to nearby bodegas, make reservations at restaurants, and organize horseback riding, rafting, or biking excursions.
Cavas Wine Lodge is located in Alto Agrelo, Lujan de Cuyo, 30 min drive South of Mendoza city and only 45 min away from Mendoza airport.
- Located in the heart of in the heart of Mendoza’s wine country
- Enjoy Bonarda Wine Bath
- Enjoy the sun setting over the Andes
- Visit the wineries on horseback
- Enjoy the acclaimed Sunday Asado on the outdoor patio of El Mercado
- Take a cooking class with our chef
- Tango evenings twice a week
- Tastings in wine cellar
- Horseback Riding in the Andes
- Paragliding From Cerro Arco
- Spend some time relaxing at Plaza Independencia
- Enjoy The Cacheuta Thermal Baths
- Visit the Little Town of Chacras de Coria
- Have a Wine-Inspired Treatment at the Spa