The CastaDiva Resort & Spa is a 75-room heritage hotel with an enviable location overlooking the beautiful Lake Como. It was once the residence of the 19th-century opera singer, Giuditta Pasta. The modern version of this boutique hotel is stylish and artistic and wonderfully blends the old with the new. The hotel has 75 rooms, 2 restaurants, 4 meeting rooms and a 14,000 sq foot Spa all the while surrounded by a luxuriant botanic park of 26000 sq m. The rooms are spacious, most with balconies or terraces with uninterrupted views of Lake Como. The Spa is stunning with an indoor pool, a glass floored lounge and large treatment rooms carved into the rock. The food at the restaurants showcases local ingredients. The hotel has a suspended outdoor swimming pool with the lake as a backdrop. At night the pool transforms into a dancing fountain, set to arias and accompanied by light.
The CastaDiva Resort is located in the village on of Blevio, which is 5 km from Como and 65 km from Milano Malpensa International Airport. It is 37km from Lugano in Switzerland.
- Artistic and stylish heritage accommodation
- Stunning location at Lake Como
- Most rooms have beautiful uninterrupted lake views
- The fabulous 14000 sq ft Spa that offers a truly sensory experience
- The suspended swimming pool with a lake view and a dancing fountain show every evening
- Explore the sights of Lake Como
- Indulge in a Spa treatment
- Play a couple of rounds of Golf at any of the 7 professional courses near Lake Como
- Boat Excursions
- Sailing on Lake Como
- Day trips to Lake Maggiore or Lugano
- Day trip to Milan to shop or see an opera