Set on thirty acres of manicured parkland, the high on design Capella Singapore is a haven of peace. In wonderful contrast, it is also high on design with two historic British colonial bungalows dating back to the 1880s have been restored to perfectly complement the new hotel extension and villas. It is a blend of the old and the new, the natural and the designed. All 112 guest rooms, villas, and manors are luxuriously furnished in a harmonious natural décor and boast top-notch facilities. There are 3 swimming pools and dining options including Mediterranean and Cantonese and a 1950’s style Cuban island lounge bar. It also has a colonial style library which offers complimentary refreshments. Capella has a host of complimentary services including a personal assistant, flexible check-in and check-out times and an in room refreshment centre. The Capella also houses the top-notch Auriga spa, where signature treatments match the moon’s phases.
Capella is located 10 minutes away from Singapore on Sentosa Island. It is about 45 minutes from Changi Airport.
- A luxurious fusion hotel where old meets new in a relaxed tropical setting
- A Personal Assitance Service for all its guests
- Beautifully located with stunning views of the South China Sea
- All rooms, villas and manors come with an in-room refreshment centre
- Signature treatments at the 12,000 square feet Auriga Spa
- Culinary opportunities ranging from casual dining to inspired four-course meals
- Beautiful cascading, sparkling swimming pools
- A stunning wedding venue
- Easy access to Universal Studios and Singapore's business, shopping and cultural districts.
- Experience shopping, art and culture in the heart of Singapore with a complimentary shuttle to the Vivo City Mall
- Visit Sentosa Island and its array of attractions
- Cruise along the shore of the South China Sea
- Visit the sculpture garden or play a game of world class golf or tennis in a tropical setting
- Cycle or jog along paths at the resort
- Experience Singapore's rich multi-cultural heritage at one of the many local festivals or luxury shopping at the finest designer boutiques.
- Have a night out in the many nightclubs and bars of Singapore