The Bubble Lodge is upgraded glamping where guests sleep under the stars in a little bubble, which is essentially a transparent eco-dome. Guests get an inate sense of well-being, harmony and a feeling of being cocooned in nature. The luxurious eco-domes at the Bubble Lodge are a fully renewable ecotourism device, with no impact on the environment and require a minimum use energy. The island has two lodges – one in Ile aux cerf, an island off the east coast and the other is located around a lake on the famous Bois Cheri tea plantation where each bubble offers spectacular views of the Bois Cheri jungle. On clear nights, one can spot constellations from the bed or just turn on the mood lighting to light up the trees around the bubble. The rooms are simple and elegant using natural fabrics and a beautiful polished wooden floor, a private bathroom and an intimate dining area. The pods are connected to the tea garden through a gravel path. At Bois Cheri, breakfast and Dinner at the Bois Chéri Restaurant, a charming hilltop restaurant with panoramic views, is included. At the Ile Aux Cerf lodge, a butler service is provided to cater for all your needs. Special moments can be celebrated with a dinner on the beach or in the private garden of the Lodge for a timeless memory. Both lodges offer an extensive range of activities for guests to enjoy, several of which are complimentary. The Bubble Lodge offers an unusual stay for a unique experience like no other
Bois Cheri - Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport can be reached within 30 minutes by car and is about 17 km from the resort and 40 km from Grand Baie.
Ile Aux Cerf – The airport is about 50 minutes from the pier, and 10 minutes from the pier by boat to the lodge.
- A luxurious option to sleeping under the stars
- A unique and eco-friendly getaway that is perfect for nature lovers
- A Sky View app allows you to view the constellations Extensive range of activities on offer
- The ideal place to take a break and forget the stress of everyday life
- Bois Cheri: Pedal boat, kayak, walks and fishing on the lake,
- Meet deer, guinea fowls, black swans and ducks
- Hiking through the Boi Cheri Jungle
- Tea tasting: Savour and enjoy various aromatic teas at the beautiful tea estate
- Sightseeing at Grand Bassin (Hindu temples), Chamarel, walks in the Black River Gorges National Park
- Ile Aux Cerf: Water Sports
- Excellent golfing at the Berhard Langer designed Golf Course