The Borgo San Felice combines all of the pleasures of la dolce vita. It was founded around the VIII century and has hardly changed in time. In 1991 it was restored and transformed into a 5 star hotel keeping its rural imprint intact and consistent with the authenticity of the territory. The property consists of an entire medieval hamlet including an old chapel, large pool, cellars and the Chianti vineyard surrounding it. Surrounded by 140 hectares of vineyards with striking views, narrow streets, picturesque squares, a Romanesque chapel and shrines; the Borgo San Felice is one the most charming sites in the Chianti region. The hotel features 2 restaurants - the Michelin-starred Il Poggio Rosso offers gourmet cuisine and has a selection of over 500 fine wines. The more informal Osteria del Grigio offers modern Tuscan cuisine and is open for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar on site. In summer, guests can enjoy a drink or a snack by the pool. The hotel's Spa stands on an area that used to be the ancient village olive press. Borgo San Felice offers two magnificent properties: Villa Casanova and Villa Colonna, both located no more than a few steps away from the village and are ideal for small groups or large families.
At the heart of Italy’s "boot”, the Borgo San Felice is located in the countryside of the Chianti region, just 15 kms from the historic city of Siena in Tuscany. It is only an hour’s drive from Florence.
- A unique luxury hotel within a medieval village surrounded by Chianti vineyards
- A culinary destination for local Tuscan food and wines, all using local products
- Located in the heart of the city, it is perfect for exploring the cultural highlights of Tuscany
- A unique Spa & wellbeing centre with a pool and fitness centre
- Luxurious and unique accommodation, many with wonderful views over Tuscany
- Experience the top class Agricola San Felice winery
- Bike excursion to explore the surrounding area
- Experience its wonderful Spa & Wellbeing centre
- Day trip to historic Sienna or Florence