Bhutan Spirit Sanctuary is the first and only 5-star traditional spa-inclusive resort in Bhutan. This remote hideaway is the perfect place to embrace the quiet. It sits with pride high up in the beautiful Neyphu valley in Paro against the backdrop of pine trees. Its aim is to offer its guests peace of mind, body and soul away from the frantic pace of life. The architecture is like of a traditional Bhutanese Dzong with the entrance leading to a beautiful inner courtyard.
The resort features 24 rooms in minimalist style with traditional Bhutanese design. The Spa houses 6 treatment rooms for various wellness activities, a heated, indoor pool, a fitness centre, two jacuzzis, steam and sauna and a yoga studio. The restaurant with floor to ceiling windows serves delicious breakfasts, 4-course lunches and 6-course dinners in keeping with guest’s diet or personal preferences prepared by a dedicated and passionate Kitchen Team. One can explore a collection of books on wellbeing, yoga and meditation in graceful library.
The resort is located just 20 mins away from Paro airport.
- Stunning remote location with cliff and pine tree surroundings of the resort
- An exceptional traditional spa-inclusive resort with a range of unique treatments and facilities
- Visit and meditate with the monks at Eutok Goenpa Monastery located right across the Sanctuary.
- The spectacular entrance through dzongs, a meditation labyrinth in the courtyard, across a golden bridge and finally the "Great room” with stunning views
- Experience local crafts and traditions like cooking with a Bhutanese Chef, visit a local family for a meal
- The surreal 50-foot indoor swimming pool with floor to ceiling windows looking out into the valley below
- Attend and learn pottery session at the resort’s art studio.
- Feel the mysteries of Buddhism with a visit to Paro Dzong.
- Learn on a tour through the gardens about the traditional Bhutanese cuisine and ingredients by an expert chef.
- Learn cooking from a local Bhutanese chef
- Experience the resorts Spa and its treatments and facilities
- Enjoy a peaceful walk in the serene Neyphu valley with a home-made picnic.
- Enjoy the various herbal teas at the tea bar
- Learn Bhutanese traditions through a meal with a local family