Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa resides on a gorgeous stretch of beach in Riviera Maya surrounded by tropical jungle. This luxurious but quiet gem is a nature-lover’s paradise with lush foliage and giant coconut palms. This luxurious colonial-style hacienda features 63 rooms and suites decorated in a traditional Mexican style with hand painted tiles, mahogany furnishings and soft wool rugs. For the active, the resort features tennis courts and 3 swimming pools. It has 3 fabulous restaurants with ocean views – the beachside El Restaurante, the ambient El Sol and the bustling Freddy’s bar. The 7000 sq ft Kinan Spa is a jewel among Riviera Maya spas. The resort has ane observation tower which has stunning 360-degree views. Spend a romantic evening walk along the shore with sky changing its colour as the sun drowns or enjoy a relaxing sun bath or immerse into various adventurous activities.
Situated in Riviera Maya, Belmond Maroma Resort and Spa is lcaoted 30 minutes' drive from Cancun International Airport and a 2 ½ hour drive from Chichen Itza.
- One of the most luxurious resorts with plush accommodation offering beautiful views
- A hidden gem of Mexico with some of the most unexplored beaches.
- Proximity to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Chichen Itza.
- Exceptional culinary retreat with traditional Mexican food and a lively night life.
- Unique Observation Tower offering a 360 degree view of the expansive ocean and the lush green jungle of the encompassing nature.
- Culinary retreat with a good range of restaurants offering modern and ethnic cuisines.
- Enjoy tantalizing culinary delights high above the treetops in the private tower room
- Explore the hidden underwater treasures of Riviera Maya with Cenote Snorkelling.
- Try your hands at painting in a unique and traditional way with Bertrand Routine activity
- Discover the undiscovered wildlife at the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Restore your body and mind senses with spiritual Yoga retreat at the Yoga Pavilion surrounded by the lush forest.
- Enjoy a friendly Tennis match with your family and loved ones in a picture perfect ambiance at the outdoor Tennis Courts.
- Visit the marvellous site of Chichen Itza temples and discover the ancient ruins of Coba.
- Scuba Diving in the world’s second largest barrier reef with expert guides.
- An adventure pact experience to become closer to the nature and the original inhabitants of the Mayan Village.
- Enjoy Golfing with world’s top class golfing facilities
- Take a Biking tour along the lush green jungles to enjoy the tranquil beauty and its vivid flora and fauna.