The Belmond La Residence D’Angkor is a Boutique hotel is located on the banks of the tree-lined Siem Reap river. Centrally located and just 15 minutes from the World Heritage Angkor Wat temples, this hotel exudes understated elegance. The bridge across the street from the houses the Psah Leu market. The property is built in natural woods with a soothing decor throughout, paying homage Khmer architecture. The interiors of the hotel are beautifully contemporary and traditional with clean lines and white walls, but with hardwood floors and traditional wooden furnishings. The hotels pool is the centrepiece of the property and is surrounded by bamboo & palms, tropical gardens & lawns. Guests can rejuvenate at the fabulous Cambodian style Kong Kea Spa. The hotel has 3 dining venues: Circle – which brings offers a French-influenced contemporary take on Khmer cuisine; Ember, by the poolside, is ideal for a light lunch; and the indoor-outdoor Martini Lounge which offers impressive views over tropical gardens on one side and the Siem Reap River on the other. The hotel has two boutiques showcasing souvenir items, jewellery, silver & silk creations and authentic handicrafts. It also offers a fully equipped fitness centre.
Belmond La Residence D’Angkor is centrally located near the main markets of Siem Reap and on the banks of the Siem Reap River. It is just 8 ms (20 minutes) away from Siem Reap International Airport.
- Khmer style modern accommodation each with a private terrace to enjoy the beautiful views
- Centrally located – just 15 minutes to the Angkor Wat temples and across the road from the central market
- Beautifully Located on the banks of the tree-lined Siem reap river
- The fabulous Cambodian style Kong Kea Spa
- Visit the Angkor Wat Temples & other historical sites
- Relax & Rejuvenate at the Spa
- Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Swimming in the salt water natural pool
- Visit the Tonle Sap, Asia’s largest freshwater lake for a boat cruise
- Visit the night markets and local shopping markets
- Golf & Horse riding