The one-time home of Francis Ford Coppola while shooting his film Tetro, this hotel is a little piece of heaven in buzzy Palermo Soho. Inside are terracotta-tiled patios, lush gardens, an outdoor kitchen with a parrilla, and warm, light-filled rooms, each one named after a different Coppola family member.
There are only seven rooms here, and each is decorated with indigenous Peruvian tapestries, furniture and art selected presumably by Coppola himself, during his travels in Argentina and Latin America. Be Jardín Escondido by Coppola offers its guests an elegant and inviting retreat, in the heart of one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
The property is located in the center of the Palermo Soho barrio of Buenos Aires, which is about a 20-minute drive out of the city center via Lavalle. Ezeiza International Airport is a 50-minute drive away, and the domestic Jorge Newberry is 20 minutes away by car.
- Located in the heart of Buenos Aires' fashionable Palerma Soho district,
- Place where Francis Ford Coppola stayed while filming the movie ''Tetro''
- Beautiful shaded garden with a swimming pool
- World-class dining
- Visit Pink House, the seat of the Presidency of the Argentine Republic
- Visit Metallic Flower Sculpture and Monument of Mafalda, a famous cartoon character
- A trip to La Bombonera, the stadium of Club Atlético Boca Juniors.
- Watch a Tango Show or enjoy Gondola ride on the River Plate
- Visit El Caminito, an area famous for several colorful houses, shops, restaurants and impromptu shows in the middle of the street.
- Take a guided bicycle tour of Buenos Aires