At Banyan Tree Ringha, is located in the land of the mythical Shangri-La,a mountainous area that has been designated as the official Shangri-La by the Chinese government and is part of Greater Tibet, both historically and culturally. The Banyan Tree Ringha is a luxuriously renovated, traditional Tibetan farmhouse located in the midst of snow-capped peaks awe-inspiring ridges, deep canyons, endless valleys, and idyllic lakes. You can indulge in spa treatments, trek over mountains, or just read by the fireplace.
Banyan Tree Ringha is in China's Yunnan province, a mountainous region adjacent to the Tibetan Autonomous region.The nearest international airport is Kunming International Airport, and domestic airport is Diqing Airport in Shangri-La. From there, it's a 40 minute drive.
- A sanctuary at the roof of the world, located in pristine environs
- A place to relax, enjoy, and experience Shangri-La
- Has all the comforts of a pampering resort stay
- Accommodation in authentic, yet modern Tibetan farmhouses
- A luxurious Spa to soothe your senses
- A wonderful selection of epicurean delights.
- A truly unique travel experience in a frontier destination.
- Walks and Treks offering fascinating insights into Tibetan life as you on a walk through picturesque villages
- Visit Sonzangling & the Old Town.
- Nature walks to Bita Lake & Shudu
- Enjoy Spa & Yoga sessions
Room, Breakfast and Taxes. Stay a minimum of 3 nights and enjoy a complimentary
massage for 60 minutes and 30 minutes of refreshments and relaxation for 1 person.
Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, beverages, portage etc.
Anything not mentioned in ‘'inclusions”'