The name Banjaar Tola is derived from "tola” meaning settlement in the local language and the river Banjar running right through the middle of the property. Located along the banks of the Banjaar River at the foot of Kanha National Park, this lodge comprises of two intimate camps of nine tents each. The Kanha Resort is nestled amid 90 acres of private Sal forest interspersed with grasslands and a seasonal lake. India’s most famous and handsome jungle can be found deep inside Madhya Pradesh, in the heart of tiger territory.Each elegant camp boasts its own pool with outdoor as well as indoor lounge options and interactive dining areas. Bastar bell metal work, Gond artwork and intricate stone carvings adorn the guest areas and showcase the rich cultural heritage of the region. The cuisine at the camp celebrates tribal flavours presented with all-time favourites to titillate every palate.
Banjaar Tola in Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh is located about 290 km from Nagpur airport and is a 51/2 hour drive from there. It is 165 km or a 4 hour drive from Jabalpur airport. State Highway 26 is 2 km from Kanha National Park.
- Intimate luxurious safari experience with just 18 cottages
- The allure and the aura of the magnificent Kanha National Park
- One of the best tiger spotting places in India
- One of the many highlights is watching the flying squirrel at a neighbouring property – as regular as clockwork the squirrel comes out between 6.30 and 7 pm every evening and "flies” across the trees.
- Romantic dining options
- The luxury of viewing a brilliant starry night sky
- Twice daily safari drives conducted by expert naturalists
- Bonnet Breakfast set up on the safari vehicle bonnet deep in the jungle
- Cultural walks and Cycling through Baiga Tola & Manji Tola villages
- Elephant Back Safari
- Guided nature walks
- Personalised spacious Open deck cooking & culinary sessions by a chef
- A delightful dinner beside the pool with a gorgeous location of a tree grove
- The resorts Stargazing programme lets you explore the night sky
- Bush dinners with greatly relished local delicacies, Jungle tales & tribal dancers