Opened in 1896 by the Badrutt family and still owned by them, this hotel has a legendary reputation and is synonymous with glitz and glamour. With its discreet service, traditional elegance and a pleasant atmosphere of exquisite luxury, Badrutt's Palace has been welcoming illustrious guests from the worlds of politics, culture and show business from its inception. Butler service available in all rooms. Culinary diversity with 7 restaurants. And, King's Club is St. Moritz's most buzzed-about nightclub. Set in breathtaking natural surroundings in the Swiss Alps, it is a gem amongst world-class hotels embedded in more than a century of history.
- The Badrutt’s Palace is set in the heart of St. Moritz above the crystalline Lake St Moritz, framed by the Engadin mountain peaks.
- St Moritz is located approximately 3 hours by road, or a 30 minute flight from Zurich.
- The Badrutt’s palace is steeped in history and glamour since its inception in 1896.
- A legendary winter sport, specifically skiing, resort
- The hotel offers stunning vistas over the Engadin mountains and Lake St Moritz
- A range of winter and summer sporting activities are available.
- Luxurious accommodation with private butler service
- A wellness oasis with its exclusive ”Palace Wellness Spa”
- Attentive service, culinary delicacies and a host glamorous of social events make this a go-to destination by itself
- Skiing is the one of the highlights of any winter vacation. Bobsleds and ice-skating is also available
- A rich culinary and social events calendar for those wanting to see and be-seen
- Six exclusive restaurants offering a range of culinary delights for those keen on sampling a variety of local and international food
- Summer Activities: Tennis, mountain biking, Horseback riding, Sailing and exclusive shopping
- Relax, indulge and rejuvenate in the Palace Wellness Spa in stunning surroundings