Augustine is located near embassies and major attractions, yet it stands in a quiet area removed from urban activity. Located in the fabled Lesser Town district, right below Prague Castle and just steps away from Charles Bridge, the hotel is a still active Augustinian Monastery. Set across seven buildings, it houses 101 individually furnished rooms and suites in various categories including 4 iconic signature suites to incorporate the iconic character of the spaces they inhabit. The property has excellent dining venues that merge gourmet international cuisine with local flavour. Augustine a unique place for captivating events and summer lends itself celebrations in the tranquil Sundial Garden. Another authentic part of the property is St. Thomas Brewery which was founded in 1358 as the brewery of Augustinian monks. The Augustine is the embodiment of Prague’s momentous character and beauty. It beautifully blends its deep history with modern, contemporary luxury.
The hotel is located in Mala Strana, or lesser town in central Prague. Charles Bridge is just a 7-minute walk away, and Prague Castle an 11-minute walk. The Old Town Square is a 20 minute walk and it is a 35 minute drive to the airport.
- 700 years of history and continuous relationship with the monastery make Augustine a unique place
- Accommodation featuring many of the beautiful original features of the monastery
- Its iconic location near Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Exceptional dining venues that blend gourmet international cuisine with indigenous flavour
- Enjoy St. Thomas Beer Tasting- Beer tasting, beer tours and beer spa are an entertaining way to get to know Prague's Bohemian culture
- Explore the ancient library for extensive medical books in Europe Monastery Heritage
- A Luxurious spa with organic products and treatments
- Experience and enjoy the hotel and its history as part of a cultural experience of Prague
- Enjoy dining and cocktails at the Hotels award winning restaurant
- Taste St Thomas’ beer
- Visit Prague Castle, Charles Bridge and Prague Old town – the most iconic places in the city
- For children: Visit Prague Zoo and the Prague Toy museum
- Experience a Prague River Cruise