Overlooking Barceloneta Beach and Barcelona city centre, Hotel Arts is a landmark by itself. This design hotel offers a contemporary art collection, a casino and a Michelin-starred restaurant. The Arts hotel is renowned for its 24-hour personalized service, stunning 43rd-story spa and innovative dining with 5 onsite restaurants. The Arts is situated next to Barcelona’s Olympic Port and surrounded by shops and lively bars. Designed by the distinguished architect Bruce Graham of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill, the Hotel Arts is part of Barcelona’s recent cultural renaissance, and as modern as the city itself. The hotel has 44 stories of blue glass and exposed steel in an environment of elegance and refinement.
- The Arts Hotel is a short stroll away from the city’s historical centre, and just 20 minutes by car/taxi from Barcelona airport.
- It is also next to the marina and Barcelona’s famous beaches.
- Unique and luxurious accommodation
- A distinctive retreat with a one-of-a-kind city centre location
- Spectacular views of the city and the Mediterranean
- Its proximity to cultural sights and the heart of Barcelona
- A 2 star Michelin restaurant – Enoteca
- Experience shopping, art and culture in beautiful Barcelona
- Sample gourmet cuisine at one of the hotels 5 restaurants
- Explore the pulsating life of Barceloneta Beach