Located on a quiet street in picturesque Mala Strana, just steps away from Charles Bridge, this charming hotel has 4 floors each dedicated to a different style of music – Jazz, Opera, Classic and Contemporary. It is located just behind Prague’s oldest baroque garden, Vrtbovska Garden. Guests of the Aria Hotel have direct access to this UNESCO World Heritage site. The hotel has beautifully harmonised its unique music concept with its 51 luxurious rooms and suites. The hotel has a rooftop restaurant with beautiful views of Prague, with a live band or perfectly selected music. It also has a music and screening room for residents to browse the extensive collection of recordings, curated by the hotels music director Dr Ivana Stehlikova. The halls of the hotel have stunning music illustrations by artist Josef Blecha. The entire feel and décor of the hotel is a treat for the senses.
The Aria hotel is located in Mala Strana (Lesser town) about 25 minutes from Prague International airport. The hotel is just a short walk away from Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, St Nicholas Cathedral and the Old Town Square.
- Every room takes guests on a unique musical journey
- Located in the heart of Prague just minutes away from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle
- Beautiful views of the UNESCO World Heritage baroque Vrtbovska Garden
- The Musical Library, Screening room and Music Salon at the hotel
- Explore Prague, one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Spend an evening enjoying the music facilities offered by the hotel
- Relax in the comfort of musically themed rooms
- Enjoy a walk in the beautiful baroque Vrtbovska Garden